|This article is about the reality show. You may be looking for the book or the website.|
|Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||14|
|Running time||21 to 24 minutes|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original run||April 23, 2013 – December 18, 2013|
Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life (stylized as Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life) was an American reality television series that aired on MTV and premiered on April 23, 2013. Kesha announced the series during the series debut of Nikki & Sara Live in January 2013. It was announced on July 26, 2013, that the series had been renewed for a second season. Season 2 premiered on October 30, 2013.
The first season of Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life chronicles Kesha as she works through all the drama and adventures in both her personal and professional life over the course of two years, during her Get $leazy Tour. Filmed by her brother Lagan Sebert, and filmmaker Steven Greenstreet, it also encompasses the artist as she creates her second studio album, Warrior and travels to various countries. Season 2 focuses primarily on Kesha's personal life, family dynamics and the situations that occur when she tries to live a normal life during a much needed break from touring.
- Pebe Sebert, Kesha's, Lagan's and Louie's mother
- Lagan Sebert, Kesha's older brother
- Louie Sebert, Kesha's younger brother
- Emily Burton
- Max Bernstein
- Monica Cornia, Kesha's manager
- Rio Sebert, Kesha's three-year-old nephew and Lagan's son.
- Elias Mallin, Kesha's drummer
- Savannah, Kesha's best friend
- Tessa, Kesha's Nashville assistant
- Kalan Sebert, Kesha's cousin
- Nicole Peterson, Kesha's best friend and former assistant
- Shawn, Kalan's husband
- Erica Summers, Kesha's current aasistant
- Casey, a friend of Kesha's
|Season||Episodes||Season premiere||Season finale|
|1||6||April 23, 2013||May 28, 2013|
|2||8||October 30, 2013||December 18, 2013|
Season 1 (2013)Edit
|Title||Original air date|
|1||1||"Taking the Stage"||April 23, 2013|
|2||2||"Animal on the Hunt"||April 30, 2013|
|3||3||"Haters Gonna Hate"||May 7, 2013|
|4||4||"The End is the Beginning"||May 14, 2013|
|5||5||"A Warrior in the Making"||May 21, 2013|
|6||6||"Ringing in the New"||May 28, 2013|
Season 2 (2013)Edit
|Title||Original air date|
|7||1||"Supernatural"||October 30, 2013|
|8||2||"Assistant"||November 6, 2013|
|9||3||"Bahamas"||November 13, 2013|
|10||4||"Proposal"||November 20, 2013|
|11||5||"Matchmaker"||November 27, 2013|
|12||6||"Hoarding"||December 4, 2013|
|13||7||"Bear Man"||December 11, 2013|
|14||8||"Meet the Family"||December 18, 2013|
The first season received mixed to positive reviews. Metacritic, which gives reviews on a scale of 1 to 100, gave the show's first season a 55, which represents mixed or average reviews.
The episode "A Warrior in the Making", which aired May 21, 2013, was subject to criticism from the Parents Television Council due to a short scene in which Kesha supposedly drinks her own urine.
- "MTV to Debut New All-Access Music Docu-Series "Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life" This April" . The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- "Kesha and MTV Premiere "Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life" on Tuesday, April 23rd at 11PM" . the Futon Critic. Retrieved February 20, 2013.
- Kenneally, Tim (July 26, 2013). "TCA: MTV Orders 2 Comedies, Renews 'Kesha'" . The Wrap.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (September 25, 2013). "MTV to Premiere New Season of the Hit Musical Docu-Series 'Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life' on October 30 at 10:30PM" . TV by the Numbers (Press release).
- Montgomery, James. "Ke$ha Brings 'My Crazy Beautiful Life' To MTV: Watch A Preview!" . Viacom International Inc. Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- Exton, Emily. "Ke$ha’s Glittery, "Crazy Beautiful" Life Coming To Television This April" . Vh1. Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- "Ke$ha Reality Show: MTV Orders 'Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life'" . AOL-HuffPost TV Group. January 30, 2013. Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- Brown, Laurel. "'Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life' docu-series coming to MTV." . Zap2it. Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- Bricker, Tierney. "Ke$ha to Star in MTV Docu-Series Filmed by Her Brother: Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life" . E!. Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- Exley, Jennifer. "MTV Sets Ke$ha Docu-Series Premiere Date, Reveals Extended Preview (Video)" . The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- James, Nicole (May 22, 2013). "Ke$ha's Urine-Drinking Stunt Pissed Off the Parents Television Council" . Fuse.