|This article is about the reality show. You may be looking for the book or the website.|
|Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||14|
|Running time||21 to 24 minutes|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original run||April 23, 2013 – December 18, 2013|
Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life (stylized as Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life) is an American reality television series that airs on MTV and premiered on April 23, 2013. Kesha announced the series during the series debut of Nikki & Sara Live in January 2013. It was announced on July 26, 2013, that the series had been renewed for a second season. Season 2 premiered on October 30, 2013.
The first season of Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life chronicles Kesha as she works through all the drama and adventures in both her personal and professional life over the course of two years, during her Get $leazy Tour. Filmed by her brother Lagan Sebert, and filmmaker Steven Greenstreet, it also encompasses the artist as she creates her second studio album, Warrior and travels to various countries.Season 2 focuses primarily on Kesha's personal life, family dynamics and the situations that occur when she tries to live a normal life during a much needed break from touring.
- Pebe Sebert, Kesha's, Lagan's and Louie's mother
- Lagan Sebert, Kesha's older brother
- Louie Sebert, Kesha's younger brother
- Emily Burton
- Max Bernstein
- Monica Cornia, Kesha's manager
- Rio Sebert, Kesha's three-year-old nephew and Lagan's son.
- Elias Mallin, Kesha's drummer
- Savannah, Kesha's best friend
- Tessa, Kesha's Nashville assistant
- Kalan Sebert, Kesha's cousin
- Nicole Peterson, Kesha's best friend and former assistant
- Shawn, Kalan's husband
- Erica Summers, Kesha's current aasistant
- Casey, a friend of Kesha's
|Season||Episodes||Season premiere||Season finale|
|1||6||April 23, 2013||May 28, 2013|
|2||8||October 30, 2013||December 18, 2013|
Season 1 (2013)Edit
|Title||Original air date|
|1||1||"Taking the Stage"||April 23, 2013|
|2||2||"Animal on the Hunt"||April 30, 2013|
|3||3||"Haters Gonna Hate"||May 7, 2013|
|4||4||"The End is the Beginning"||May 14, 2013|
|5||5||"A Warrior in the Making"||May 21, 2013|
|6||6||"Ringing in the New"||May 28, 2013|
Season 2 (2013)Edit
|Title||Original air date|
|7||1||"Supernatural"||October 30, 2013|
|8||2||"Assistant"||November 6, 2013|
|9||3||"Bahamas"||November 13, 2013|
|10||4||"Proposal"||November 20, 2013|
|11||5||"Matchmaker"||November 27, 2013|
|12||6||"Hoarding"||December 4, 2013|
|13||7||"Bear Man"||December 11, 2013|
|14||8||"Meet the Family"||December 18, 2013|
The first season received mixed to positive reviews. Metacritic, which gives reviews on a scale of 1 to 100, gave the show's first season a 55, which represents mixed or average reviews.
The episode "A Warrior in the Making", which aired May 21, 2013, was subject to criticism from the Parents Television Council due to a short scene in which Kesha supposedly drinks her own urine.
- "MTV to Debut New All-Access Music Docu-Series "Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life" This April" . The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- "Kesha and MTV Premiere "Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life" on Tuesday, April 23rd at 11PM" . the Futon Critic. Retrieved February 20, 2013.
- Kenneally, Tim (July 26, 2013). "TCA: MTV Orders 2 Comedies, Renews 'Kesha'" . The Wrap.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (September 25, 2013). "MTV to Premiere New Season of the Hit Musical Docu-Series 'Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life' on October 30 at 10:30PM" . TV by the Numbers (Press release).
- Montgomery, James. "Ke$ha Brings 'My Crazy Beautiful Life' To MTV: Watch A Preview!" . Viacom International Inc. Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- Exton, Emily. "Ke$ha’s Glittery, "Crazy Beautiful" Life Coming To Television This April" . Vh1. Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- "Ke$ha Reality Show: MTV Orders 'Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life'" . AOL-HuffPost TV Group. January 30, 2013. Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- Brown, Laurel. "'Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life' docu-series coming to MTV." . Zap2it. Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- Bricker, Tierney. "Ke$ha to Star in MTV Docu-Series Filmed by Her Brother: Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life" . E!. Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- Exley, Jennifer. "MTV Sets Ke$ha Docu-Series Premiere Date, Reveals Extended Preview (Video)" . The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- James, Nicole (May 22, 2013). "Ke$ha's Urine-Drinking Stunt Pissed Off the Parents Television Council" . Fuse.